Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Task 6c proposed award title...

After great thought I have proposed my award title: BA(Hons) Professional Practise (Dance)

The other options I considered for my title where:  BA(Hons) Professional Practise (Musical Thetare) or (Performing Arts) as I was fully trained in musical theatre in college I thought this would be a good idea to reflect all my skills. However After great consideration I have decided that choosing (Dance) would be the best option for me as it is the strongest area I am trained in and reflects where I am right now in my career. Musical thetare would describe the study of three skills - dance, singing and acting. I want to narrow down my studies to dance alone, as since I have graduated I have worked as a professional dancer for five years. I feel within dance I have a great amount of knowledge and understanding, and that through this course I can really investigate and develope that knowledge further.

This proposed award title also coincides with my proposed enquiry - looking into audition success for professional dancers.


No comments:

Post a Comment