Saturday, March 29, 2014

Task 6A

I have decided to conduct an informal trial interview with Hannah stewart a member of my SIG. As we are in separate countries at the moment I have set a night aside this week for a Skype interview! Having never conducted an interview before the task is a little daunting and I am finding it difficult to decide on the best questions to ask that will hopefully provide me with the clearest results. I am currently in the process of designing my interview carefully taking into consideration ethics and everything I have learned from reader 5. I will take notes and record Hannah's answers so I can go back after and revue the interview, looking at the benefits and also the limitation of using an interview method.

I believe interviewing will be a good method to use in regards to my inquiry as I am hoping to interview both professional performers and casting directors giving me a look at either sides opinions.

I don't believe observation will be a method I use a lot in my enquiry unless I manage to get permission from a casting director to sit in and observe an audition being taken, so we will have to wait and see.

I look forward to reading others blogs to see how everyone is getting on using inquiry tools!

No comments:

Post a Comment