Wednesday, April 23, 2014

proposed inquiry question....

I proposed my inquiry question on my blog a long time ago, but just realised I have not updated it since I have changed and developed my ideas throughout the module, so here is the final product......

"What do dancers perceive to be the most effective preparation for auditions?"

It has taken me the whole module to deliberate my ideas, and I am now happy with the final outcome. I believe with this question I can explore and gain a lot of knowledge through using my inquiry tools and interviewing fellow dancers. I would also like to interview casting directors, to compare and contrast their thoughts on audition preparation with what dancers believe. I believe this inquiry will benefit me greatly as a performer and others in my industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment