Sunday, March 10, 2013

Task 2a starting my reflective journal....

So after completing task 1 and when I went on to read task 2 I must admit I freaked a little! I found it all very confusing at first read of the mammoth reader and the thought of keeping a journal scared me a little. Where do you start? What's right and wrong? Is there a right and wrong way?! I've decided I guess there is no wrong way, the whole experience and learning process behind it is personal and you work in a way which suits you. So for the past week I have tried the different methods suggested in the reader to see which one suits me best,which style I feel comfortable writing in and will helpme develop   further with my reflective thinking.

I will break down each method I tried in my next blog and explain personally what I felt worked for me and what did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment